Splurge Vs Steal

One of my absolute favorite collections from SS13 season was Balenciaga, I loved the exaggerated ruffle and dip hemmed dresses. I am a typical girl and  love anything with a ruffle. The collection has been a huge hit with Amanda Seyfried wearing the black-and-white dress with bold ruffle detailing to a premiere of “Les Miserables”.

I came across a very similar piece on Miss Selfridge and it arrived yesterday, I really cant stress enough how beautiful it is. The dress has some great detailing that could easily pass for a designer piece. The picture really does not do it any justice. I am saving the dress to wear on my holiday in August, as it is a bit over the top to wear on a normal Saturday night out. The high street has some other versions, Zara has a great one as does Bardot but none I feel done it quite as well a Miss Selfridge.













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS