Not Another Peplum







This white jacket finally arrived and I am very excited about it. Ok yes its another peplum jacket but I do believe this one is special! I wore it to work today for casual Fridays and teamed it with a pair Zara leather pants. I love that the peplum is short at the front and long at the back. Its my favorite purchase of the year so far.The jacket is sold out online in the white color but is available in nude here which is not a bad thing as white is a nightmare to keep clean!
             






















2 comments:

  1. Wow really love this coat Sarah..gonna check out the nude now too..lookin fab as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle its a cute one isn't it :)I think there is a few other colors on the site too xx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS