Houndstooth Dress

Salvatore Ferragamo is the fashion house that fueled houndstooths return back into the fashion world. It created a rush for celebs like , Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Jessica Hart to wear their deep, plunging neckline wrap dress. I love the shape of this dress and the cut is extremely flattering on all women's body shapes. 

I personally love the houndstooth print, I think it is elegant, classy and will not date. I have a houndstooth coat, shoes, dress and clutch and believe the print is well worth investing in. I found a similar cut dress online and was very excited to wear it to work. I teamed mine with red lipstick and red accessories. 
















Dress- Ebay, Shoes- Topshop similar here
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS