Burberry Style Peplum Coat

The classic Burberry trench coat has been on my wish list for years now, but has always somehow managed to elude me.The classic no-frills model, just never makes it to the top of my wish list. There is always something more exciting that I am after.That all changed on a miserably wet day in Sydney, while all couped up indoors, I find myself daydreaming about frolicking in the rain in the gorgeous new trench from the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2012 collection.

 It is quite possibly the  coat of my dreams: there’s tweed, there’s a peplum and it is simply perfection. Sadly, this bad boy had to stay in my daydreams as it retails for about $2000. I have spent the last year trying to track down a high street equivalent to no avail. That was until I discovered a very similar coat online  last week that retails for just $70. I teamed it with a red pencil skirt from Asos. 









                                                   
 Skirt- Asos  (Similar Here), Coat- sheinside.com (sold out)  (Similar Here),  Shoes-Louboutin  (Similar Here)


2 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS