Colored fur

Fur has been featured heavily on the most prestigious runways in various forms, but its the use of bold colors for this season that I love. This look is a real throw back to 80's exuberance, but personally I don't agree with real fur and would only ever wear faux. I found a great pink and black faux fur jacket, originally I thought it was a bit tacky however I just couldn't help but like it! It's been sitting in my wardrobe for a while now and with winter swiftly coming to and end I thought I better get it out. I wore the coat with a black and pink printed t-shirt and my beloved Bardot leather pants. The jacket has sold out online but you can grab yourself a similar style here.








1 comment:

  1. Love your jacket! I think fur is just soo cuddly yet sophisticated looking if that makes any sense lol :) nice blog

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS