The T-Shirt Dress

I have been looking for a simple, yet fashionable outfit that I can wear at weekends whether I am walking my dogs, shopping or brunching and the t-shirt dress fits that brief perfectly! It has a cool, casual, chic vibe and looks great with a pair of hi top trainers and sunnies. The great thing is that you can also dress it up for a night out with a pair of heels and a gorgeous clutch. The t-shirt dress is very comfortable and flattering and I am definitely going to make it a staple in my wardrobe. 









T-Shirt Dress- MissguidedHi Top Trainers- Sportsgirl (Similar  Here)Leather Jacket- Asos (Similar Here)
                                                 
                                                 
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS