The Black Jumpsuit

I wore a sheer paneled jumpsuit to dinner Saturday night. I have to say I am a massive fan of jumpsuits, they are a great alternative to a dress in the winter. Wearing a dress usually means having to tan even if  I decide to wear tights, I am then  limited to the amount to of shoes I can wear as most of my shoes are open toe and nothing looks worse then tights and open toe shoes. Jumpsuits resolve all these issues and are still elegant, chic and super comfortable. I got my jumpsuit  in Zara in Dubai and have not got around to wearing it until now. I always preferred wearing dresses but that is going change and I will definitely be adding another jumpsuit on next months shopping list. I love the sheer back detail, it makes the jumpsuit more glam and appropriate for evening wear. The Jumpsuit is new little black dress and its a must have in your wardrobe because:
  • It flatters absolutely every body type
  • It’s easy to dress up or down
  • It can adapt to any occasion & event (work,cocktail parties, dinners or casual brunch)
  • It’s classy, comfortable and stylish 


Black jumpsuit style inspiration










My Zara jumpsuit












Great jumpsuits available online now 


Topshop


Asos

River Island
Gorgeous Couture



1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS