My picks of the month

It was payday yesterday and I am going on holidays next month to the Maldives :) I am super excited and therefore most of the clothes that I have been wanting are with cocktails and the sun in mind! I am trying to save and cut back on my spending which is proving difficult as there are so many amazing pieces around. There are many mid year sales on at moment so its a good time to try and grab a bargain. Always remember its not a bargain if you are buying only for the sake of it and then never end up wearing the item. Try stick to classics and basics rather then very trendy pieces that will date quickly.



These lace up black shoes are a must have style this season. They look great teamed with cropped boyfriend jeans or equally glamorous with a feminine LBD. You can find these babies on Jessica Burman



A great little black lace romper from Society of Chic easy throw on over a bikini and look effortlessly stylish.


These strappy sandals from River Island look great with the below dress or with black skinny jeans or leather pants for a more casual look. They are super versatile.


The dress is also from River Island. I love the combination of the blue black together. The nipped in waist and volume skirt ensure that this dress is flattering on all body shapes.



A great little Bohemian style beach bag from River Island. It is big enough to fit all your daily essentials and enough colors to match all your beach side looks.


Coral has to be one of my fave colors of all time, I think it looks great on holiday when you have a tan. I am also loving the very on trend asymmetrical hem line of this fun dress from Bardot.


I love the contrast of the nude and black lace on this dress. Its from Asos and think is would look great with tights and boots in winter or alternatively with strappy sandals and a tan in winter. Its a dress that translates into all seasons.  


This amazing layered faux leather dress is from Melbourne based retailer Mossman. The dress has so much detail, it could easily pass as a designer piece.


Another great little play-suit this one is from Sabo Skirt. The palm leaf style print is huge right now and looks great for summer and sipping cocktails by the pool.


This dress is from Sheike and I have to say I adore the cut out see through panels. The dress its self  looks very similar to something Rihanna has worn by designer Alexander Wang.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS