Monochrome and Pink

Its been a while since my last outfit post and that's simply becuase I gained 3kg while on holidays. I always struggle to get back into a healthy routine but when I split two skirts at work I knew it was time! I never really shopped on Boohoo.com as I always thought clothes were, well kind of tacky, that was until I was out with a friend who was wearing a gorgeous outfit all from Boohoo.com. I decided to give it another go and was pleasantly surprised as there are some really cute, affordable pieces. I picked this cute pink scuba midi skirt  that was only $32.00 and had some really cute detailing. I teamed it with a black and white striped body suit and black patent pumps.






 Skirt - Here, Top - Here , Shoes - Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS