The Ultimate LBD

I wore this dress on holidays recently in Singapore and posted picture on my Facebook page, since then I have had a couple of requests asking where it's from. The dress is from Miss Selfridge and you can still grab one from here. Initially it sold out quickly however they have restocked it recently. The dress very much inspired by Balenciaga Fall '13 collection. It had been hanging in my wardrobe for a couple of months as I debated where to wear it as I felt it was to dressy for a regular Saturday night out. I think The Cut restaurant at The Marina Bay Sands was the perfect location, I felt very girly and glamorous in it. I accessorised the dress with a YSL Clutch, black gold bar sandals from Asos and a cute serpent necklace from Lovisa.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS