Grammy's 2014 - Best and Worst Dressed

I waited somewhat patiently through two hours of Grammys red carpet coverage, all the while watching carefully for Beyonce, Rhianna, Miley Cyrus but sadly they never came. Metallic was definitely the stand out trend of the night with a number of stunning precious metal shades cascading the red carpet. 
I forgive Beyonce, because I’m sure her red carpet absence was due to the fact she was opening the show but when she was eventually photographed her cream lace peak a boo Michael Costello did not disappoint, it was my stand out favorite dress of the night. Another stand out was Taylor Swift in a floor length chain-mail Gucci with exquisite detailing in the back. Madonna was apparently going for the creepy preacher with her a wide brim hat and Ralph Lauren black trouser suit.
Australian Designers got a big shout out with Giuliana Rancic and Chrissy Teigen wearing stunning gowns by Australian designers Alex Perry and Johanna Johnson. 

There were lots of shockers, Paula Patton got it wrong again in an over the top zebra print monstrosity. I have mixed feelings about Katy Perry’s dress it was slated on twitter however I loved it on the Valentino runway but I am unsure it flattered Perry’s amazing body! 

There were lot more amazing gowns and a lot more shockers but below are my stand outs and worst.

Best Dressed







Worst Dressed









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS